INTERN South Bend Region
Our INTERN South Bend Region program, sponsored by the University of Notre Dame, increases the quantity and quality of experiential learning in the South Bend Region. Connecting businesses to the next generation of talent, our goals are:
- to provide students with real-world experience
- introduce employers to talented and enthusiastic young people
- to engage interns with our community and each other
Why Hire an Intern? Interns:
- complete projects that have been on the “to-do” list for too long
- bring fresh, innovative perspectives to your organization
- mentor and cultivate our future workforce and community leaders
- increase diversity within your organization
- provide a student with a rich learning experience
- provide management experience to current employees
- learn what’s being taught in school, so you can offer input on future curriculum
- manage social media and connect with target audiences
- reduce recruiting costs by training potential full-time employees (More than 50% of interns accept an employment offer from their host company!)
Summer community Engagement Program (SCEP)
Sponsored by Transpo, this program provides opportunities for interns to network, learn and explore the good things going on in the South Bend Region! Complete the online signup form to be on the email contact list for this summer’s program. And “like” our Facebook page to stay up-to-date.
Access IndianaIntern.net to post your internship opportunities.
Complete Intern Business Engagement Form.
for those seeking an Internship
Access IndianaIntern.net to view internship opportunities.
Director, Talent Engagement