2019 marks the 14th year for YPN! YPN South Bend targets YPs, ages 21-39, in this region. Programming and activities are geared to help YPs develop, connect and become empowered. Approximately 1,700 on email contact list. Reach this important and influential group through your sponsorship support.
Program Sponsors $4,000 (Up to 6)
Sold to Date-First State Bank, Gibson, Indiana Michigan Power/AEP, Martin's Super Markets, Transpo
- Company logo on all YPN marketing and communications materials promoting YPN
- Company logo on YPN website, with link to sponsor company
- Company logo on monthly enewsletter and upcoming events eblasts (Distributed to 1,700 YPs)
- Signage at YPN events, with company logo and provided by the Chamber
- Exclusivity in primary business category
- Increase company visibility
- Opportunity to offer opening remarks at one Power Lunch event
- Sponsorship is for one-year duration
- 2 registrations to annual YP Summit
2nd Annual YP Summit - October 2019
A dive-in, professional development conference for YPs, ages 21-39, to develop professionally and personally while making great connections with their peers. Summit will feature breakout sessions, keynotes and a wrap-up networking reception. The 2018 inaugural event was attended by 350 YPs! View all YP Summit sponsorship levels.
Minimum of nine happy hour type events held throughout the community to engage YPs.
Series Sponsor $2,000
- Company logo on all YPN marketing and communications materials promoting series,
including event eblasts, distributed to 1,700 YPs
- Company logo on event description page, with link to sponsor company
- Signage at event, with company logo provided by the Chamber
(NOTE: Must not compete with YPN Program Sponsor)
Host Sponsor $400
Want to show off your establishment to the YPs, ages 21-39? Try hosting a YP@5 event. If you are already a South Bend Regional Chamber member business or Visit South Bend Mishawaka hospitality partner/advertiser, there is no hosting fee. If you are a nonmember, there is a $400 fee. Hosts provide light appetizers and have, at a minimum, cash bar available. Establishment must be the right "fit" for a YP@5 Happy Hour. For consideration, contact Briana Stiner at 574.400.4010.