2020 marks the 15th year for YPN! YPN South Bend targets YPs, ages 21-39, in this region. Programming and activities are geared to help YPs develop, connect and become empowered. Approximately 1,800 on email contact list. Reach this important and influential group through your sponsorship support.
Program Sponsors $4,000 (Up to 6)
Sold-Gibson, Indiana Michigan Power, Transpo, Martin's Super Markets
- Company logo on all YPN marketing and communications materials promoting YPN
- Company logo on YPN website, with link to sponsor company
- Company logo on monthly enewsletter and upcoming events eblasts (Distributed to 1,700 YPs)
- Signage at YPN events, with company logo and provided by the Chamber
- Exclusivity in primary business category
- Increase company visibility
- Opportunity to offer opening remarks at one Power Lunch event
- Sponsorship is for one-year duration
- 2 registrations to annual YP Summit
YP@5 or WakeUp Wednesday Host Sponsor
YP@5 are happy hour type events, while WakeUp Wednesday are morning mixers, encouraging YPs to make connections.
Host Sponsor $400 (Nonmember)
Want to show off your establishment to the YPs, ages 21-39? Try hosting a YP@5 or WakeUp Wednesday event. If you are already a South Bend Regional Chamber member business or Visit South Bend Mishawaka hospitality partner/advertiser, there is no hosting fee. If you are a nonmember, there is a $400 fee. Hosts provide light appetizers/light breakfast treats and have, at a minimum, cash bar/liquid refreshments available. Establishment must be the right "fit" for a YP@5 Happy Hour or WakeUp Wednesday event.
Third Annual YP Summit
View more details here.