Senior Market Research Analyst
Company Overview: Bradley Company, LLC is a full-service Commercial Real Estate Firm founded in 1978. We offer our clients a full range of commercial brokerage and asset services. With regional offices throughout Indiana and Michigan, we employ nearly 250 knowledgeable professionals. Our experienced team manages 10± million square feet of commercial property including office, retail, industrial and medical office buildings among our many clients. In addition, we act as brokerage agents for over 550 commercial properties. We also manage more than 3,000 multi-housing units varying from conventional to student and associations.
Industry: Real Estate
Website: www.bradleyco.com" target="_blank">www.bradleyco.com
112 W Jefferson Blvd. Suite 300
South Bend , IN 46601
Performs a variety of specialized tasks related to the market research requirements of the sales professionals and the company. Routine regional travel required. This position reports to the Marketing Director.
5 Primary Responsibilities
- Oversee Data Collection
- Process Improvement
- Internal Customer Service
- Task Management
- Training (Systems & Processes)
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Create quarterly and annual commercial real estate market reports. Utilizes news sources and database subscriptions to gather, news and information regarding planned commercial real estate developments, notable transactions, asking rates, vacancy/availability rates, and growth and development for multiple products and sub- markets.
- Leads monthly market research meetings for all brokers.
- Enhances the market research process as a whole through innovation and best practices.
- Develops relationships with Economic Development and Chambers in target markets.
- Participates in and makes presentations at bi-monthly brokerage meetings, brokerage retreats, office sales meetings and other operational meetings.
- Manages a team of analysts and continuously documents and refines procedures for gathering and managing data.
- Responsible for gathering and managing data for quarterly market reports in all markets and sectors of commercial real estate.
- Identifies critical sources of information and manages access to key subscriptions on behalf of the research department.
- Prepares real estate reports on a regular basis, with data broken down by class type and submarket.
- Creates Site Selection and Broker Opinion of Value (BOV) reports as requested.
- Responds to daily broker requests for market information.
- Works with the marketing team to provide articles and newsworthy information that is distributed via social media outlets.
- Enters comparable data from non-house transactions obtained through other brokerage houses, MLS sites and CoStar.
- Continuously updates the commercial real estate transaction database through ongoing cataloging efforts which include conducting telephone surveys, on-site surveys, extracting data from brochures and other marketing materials, contacting municipalities, outside brokers, internet sources, and other sources.
- Provides constant scrubbing of client information by working with brokers and management to ensure the accuracy of the databases.
- Provides property information, including, but not limited to building and land information, annual taxes, assessed value and zoning.
- Provides demographics and maps reports via ESRI BAO (Business Analyst Online) and GIS data.
- Conducts telephone interviews and online research to compile property, rental and vacancy information on multi-housing complexes both conventional and government subsidized for all 12 counties.
- Updates multi-housing reports for residential side of business.
Other tasks may be assigned and what is listed may not be all inclusive.
Please note that this list of essential functions is not exhaustive and
may be supplemented as necessary.
Bachelors or advanced degree in business, economics, mathematics, or finance
Minimum 2 years market research experience at a professional services organization
Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
Strong attention to detail
Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
Expertise with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To Apply for this position:
To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org