1240 S Byrkit St
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Your Role: Build and maintain a strong customer base by providing quality sewing repairs, fittings, and on-site tailoring within a predetermined set of full time hours at our Bittersweet Commons location in Granger.
Our store hours are Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Ziker is closed Sundays and six holidays.
We think you’ll love working here.
Fun Fact: 30% of our Team has been with the company over 10 years!
- Commission based pay with initial guarantee
- Performance review and pay review after 90 days
- Annual regular performance and pay review
- Discounts on dry cleaning and laundry services
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Formal Training Program for company, industry, and the job
- Various employee programs and incentives, including discounted YMCA memberships
Our Story: Ziker Cleaners is a small local business founded in 1917 by Joe Ziker. After 100 years, Ziker is still family owned and operated and takes pride in providing top quality garment care and service to our customers. We are committed to growth, innovation and providing a culture of giving back to our local community and promoting healthy and positive lifestyles. We also pride ourselves in providing employees with necessary tools, feedback, support, and training.
- Maintain customer service standards by providing quality work and meeting deadlines
- Price jobs and generate invoices using the POS system
- Manage supply inventory
- Maintain all sewing equipment as required
Your (Required) Talents!
- Thorough knowledge of fabrics, sewing operations and equipment
- Talent for delivering a WOW customer service attitude
- Ability to work well with others as a team
- Basic computer skills
Compensation: Commission based with initial guarantee
To Apply for this position:
Apply online at www.zikercleaners.com or send resume to email@example.com