Retention in Care Coordinator
AIDS Ministries/AIDS Assist
Company Overview: Founded by the North Indiana Conference of the United Methodist Church in 1989, AM/AA has emerged as one of the state's leading AIDS Service Organizations (ASO's). Recognizing the link between people's health and quality of life, the first staff and volunteers set out to assist those facing HIV/AIDS. As the initial belief that a cure was coming soon passed quickly, education about HIV and its prevention came to the forefront of the agency's goals while it remains committed to those facing HIV. AM/AA provides the tools to help concerned individuals practice prevention in everything they do. AM/AA educates the community and works with them to find effective, common sense solutions to preventing HIV and assisting those who have HIV.
Industry: Social Services
Website: http://www.aidsministries.org" target="_blank">http://www.aidsministries.org
201 S. William Street
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Position Description: This position coordinates and facilitates transportation to a broad range of HIV-related health and human services appointments for clients.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Assess the transportation needs of the client.
- Work closely with Care Coordinator and clients
- Transporting patients and clients utilizing company vehicles in a safe and professional manner.
- Maintain a professional image and attitude in regards to clients, visitors and co‐workers.
- Empower clients to take personal responsibility for coordinating access to services for their needs.
- Assist clients in obtaining services that we not able to provide
- Advocate for client in regards to services needed as the situation arises.
- Maintain files on all clients.
- Document all services provided to clients in database
- Participate in site reviews, visits or audits as pertains to the department.
- Have working knowledge on how both offices operate
Other duties may be assigned.
This position serves clients at our South Bend and Elkhart location.
Supervisory Responsibilities: none
- Clean Driving Record
- High School Diploma required Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Compensation: $28,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
To Apply for this position:
Email your resume to email@example.com