Company Overview: Bradley Company, LLC is a full-service Commercial Real Estate Firm founded in 1978. We offer our clients a full range of commercial brokerage and asset services. With regional offices throughout Indiana and Michigan, we employ nearly 250 knowledgeable professionals. Our experienced team manages 10± million square feet of commercial property including office, retail, industrial and medical office buildings among our many clients. In addition, we act as brokerage agents for over 550 commercial properties. We also manage more than 3,000 multi-housing units varying from conventional to student and associations.
Industry: Real Estate, Property Management
Website: http://www.bradleyco.com/" target="_blank">http://www.bradleyco.com/
112 W Jefferson Blvd. Suite 300
South Bend, Indiana 46601
The Property Manager is under the general supervision of the Regional Property Manager. The major areas of responsibility include assisting the Regional Property Manager in maintaining the physical asset and maximizing the financial returns in accordance with the owner’s objectives. The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the property as described below.
- Monitors tenant activities for compliance with lease terms and applicable security requirements; promulgates and enforces building operating regulations including use of community room and other common areas.
- Property assessment conducted at the onset of the workday for any immediate maintenance or janitorial needs such as trash or noted damage on the grounds. This will require a drive of the entire property daily. Additionally, each vacant unit to be inspected weekly for progress of turnover and readiness.
- Conducts required periodic inspections of common areas, buildings, units and associated grounds and preparing a written report at least monthly; initiates action to correct janitorial and maintenance deficiencies noted during these inspections. Also inspects safety hazards, tenant abuse of common areas, landscape needs, curb appeal, signage, etc.
- Responsible for all HUD compliance responsibilities including: initial notice, recertification reminders, income/expense verifications and rent calculations. Meeting the required deadlines as prescribed by HUD is crucial to this position and is the primary responsibility of the Assistant Site Manager and monitored by the Site Manager.
- Prepares deposits and makes daily deposits to the bank. Submits appropriate reports to the accounting department the same day as deposit.
- Periodically, checks email and answering machine throughout the work day.
- Prepares and processes tenant move out paperwork at direction of Site Manager.
- Responsible for tracking of all resident invoicing and bad debt collections from formers.
- Assist Site Manager with marketing vacant units and tracking AFHMP information.
- Greets walk-in traffic and serves individual whether it is paying rent, reporting a work order, signing paperwork, completing an application, etc. in the absence of the Administrative Assistant or Site Manager.
- Sends invoices/letter to tenants for work done to their units as a result of the tenant’s negligence.
- Reviews monthly accounts receivable invoices for tenant support work; reviews monthly reports of overdue accounts and assists in collecting overdue payments from tenants.
- Administrative duties as necessary and instructed by Site Manager or Regional Property Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A high school diploma or the equivalent is required.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Office and computer experience is preferred.
- Real Estate Sales Person License, the COS (Certified Occupancy Specialist) designation or the equivalent ex. STAR, TCS etc.) and the ARM (Accredited Residential Manager) designation are required or must be obtained within the first two years of employment.
To Apply for this position:
Please click the link to apply: - https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3546849/BradleyCompanyEmploymentApplication