Company Overview: Bradley Company, LLC is a full-service Commercial Real Estate Firm founded in 1978. We offer our clients a full range of commercial brokerage and asset services. With regional offices throughout Indiana and Michigan, we employ nearly 250 knowledgeable professionals. Our experienced team manages 10± million square feet of commercial property including office, retail, industrial and medical office buildings among our many clients. In addition, we act as brokerage agents for over 550 commercial properties. We also manage more than 3,000 multi-housing units varying from conventional to student and associations.
Industry: Commercial Real Estate
112 W Jefferson Blvd. Suite 300
South Bend, IN 46601
The Custodian is responsible under the general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor for all phases of the custodial care of the property including, but not limited to, general cleaning of the rental office, trash areas, common areas, laundry areas and the hall areas, to the end that the property is maintained at all times in a clean and neat physical condition with a stabilized fiscal operation.
- Customer Service
- Curb Appeal
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform all assigned tasks in a professional manner to reflect the highest integrity of the maintenance department and company as a whole.
- Sweep and blow all landings at least twice a week (if applicable).
- Maintain trash-free property.
- Clean common areas, offices and area in front of building entry(ies)
- Clean Apartment Turns, as required
- Follow all company emergency policies.
- Work within the established work schedule and at other times as needed.
- Ability to work on his or hers own with only normal supervision.
- Assist with minor maintenance duties as necessary and when instructed.
To perform this job successfully, an individually must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
To Apply for this position: