Maintenance Technician at Arbors at Riverbend
The Sterling Group
Company Overview: The Sterling Group is a real estate investment services firm specializing in multifamily housing and self-storage facilities. Sterling is family-owned and vertically integrated. Its companies include development, construction, property management, and investment management. As the company grows so does the focus on investment partners, financial institutions, colleagues, residents, and other individuals that make up our invaluable customer base.
Industry: Property Management
55750 Ash Rd
Osceola, IN 46561
How would you like to be part of a successful, award-winning national company that can provide you with a competitive wage and benefits, training, and opportunities for career growth? Are you experienced in basic home or apartment maintenance, detail oriented, have great customer service skills and have your own basic tools? It's time to join our team!
Sterling Group, an award-winning property management developer, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for our apartment community, Arbors at Riverbend in Osceola, IN. Working knowledge in plumbing, electrical and general building maintenance is required; computer skills are a must; and HVAC certification is required. This position is Full Time Monday through Friday and On Call.
Sterling Group is a privately owned company that develops, constructs, acquires, and manages apartment communities and self-storage facilities, currently operating in 13 states. To learn more about Sterling, visit our website, https://www.thesterlinggrp.com.
Sterling Group offers excellent training programs and competitive wages and benefits, including:
• Medical insurance, including vision, prescription plans, and Teladoc (receive medical services via telephone or videoconferencing technology) (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
• Dental insurance (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
• Short Term Disability insurance;
• Free life insurance up to $50,000;
• 401k (with company match of 25 cents on every dollar up to 10% of your pay);
• Health Reimbursement Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your medical expenses; Sterling reimburses 80% of the second half of your deductible),
• Flexible Spending Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your dependent care expenses--both child and elder care);
• Paid holidays (including a floating holiday);
• Paid Time Off;
• Paid Volunteer Day off for you to volunteer for the 501c3 charitable organization of your choice;
• Free services through our Employee Assistance Program, including financial counseling;
• Apartment discounts at certain Sterling-owned apartment communities;
• Service awards on significant milestone anniversaries; and
• Tuition Reimbursement (including for property management, coursework, licenses and certifications).
To review the job description and apply immediately for this career opportunity, click here:
Please note, Sterling Group strongly prefers candidates apply through Sterling Group's website as opposed to applying through a job board. To ensure the most immediate consideration, please apply through Sterling Group's website using the link above.
Valid Driver's License
Criminal background and drug test are required
Compensation: TBD based on experience
To Apply for this position: