Company Overview: A seasoned and talented team of solution-driven, commercial real estate professionals serving the Midwest region. We provide innovative services for all commercial real estate needs. Bradley Company is committed to, and actively invests in, the growth and prosperity of our local communities. Our highest priority is to help our clients align their real estate requirements with their strategic business objectives. Our full-service approach ensures that every client’s experience with Bradley Company is outstanding from beginning to end. Our expertise in all sectors of the market allows us to create an environment that solves problems and strengthens relationships. Trust, loyalty and responsibility are at the heart of everything we do. With a company history that began in 1978, our team consists of more than 270 professionals throughout Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.
Industry: Real Estate, Property Management
South Bend, IN 46601
Bradley Company is built on our shared core values:
- Entrepreneurial- Fostering an atmosphere of empowerment and innovation to solve problems and build relationships with our clients
- Collaborative- Working together to benefit our clients and communities
- Integrity- Trust, Loyalty, and responsibility are at the heart of everything we do
- Champion- Creating value for our clients and community through excellence and a relentless desire to win with grace
We currently have an opening for the following position:
Provides complex administrative support services to the President/CEO and Chief Administrative Officer. Serves as a liaison to others within and outside the company regarding business-critical matters.
Location: South Bend, IN
5 Primary Responsibilities
- Internal Customer Service
- Prioritization and alignment of executive time
- Executive representation
- Filter information and tasks for the executive
- Special Projects
- Accompanies senior executives in internal and external meetings to memorialize follow-up tasks and agreements.
- Provides ‘gateway’ function for senior executives, prioritizing meetings, and tasks to ensure the most efficient use of executive time, collaboration, and cohesiveness.
- Represents executive team in meetings at which the executive cannot be personally present.
- Ensures the executive team is meeting commitments to internal colleagues and external clients, both through reminder communications and autonomous duties.
- Schedules and maintains a calendar of appointments, meetings, travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive team, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President, CAO and internal departments.
- Works closely with senior executives to keep them well informed regarding commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously and proactively; and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Composes and may initiate correspondence and memoranda; compiles, analyzes, and prepares data for administrative reports and presentations.
- Answers phone calls and emails and filters messages for senior executives.
- Performs information management duties such as conducting research, updating and maintaining databases, and maintaining confidential files.
- Assist in preparing documents for meetings.
- Carries out special projects and assignments as requested.
- May be responsible for the coordination of special events and conferences.
- May lead one or more clerical or other support personnel on a project basis.
- May assist in drafting, reviewing, editing company documents.
- May assist in the operations functions in any line of business.
- Administration and accountability of the company control document.
Essential Functions/ Qualifications
- Seven to ten years of administrative experience. Executive support is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office.
- Office management experience preferred.
- Must be pro-active, self-starter and problem-solver.
- Must be able to anticipate the needs of the business, including executive leadership, and respond appropriately.
- Must be resilient and adaptable to change.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Please note that this list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
To Apply for this position: