Supply Chain Liaison
Company Overview: C&S Machine is a family owned, professionally run contract manufacturer that has been a leader in the industry since 1966. C&S is dedicated to inspiring people, building great teams, and delivering extraordinary results. We’re growing and are looking for people who share this same dedication, who take pride in the work they do, who collaborate with their teammates, and who aspire to get better every day.
2929 Saratore Dr.
Niles, MI 49120
C&S Machine is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Liaison who will drive the high performance of the functional support areas of outside supplier management, inventory management and warehousing. The Supply Chain Liaison will identify and establish an integrated supplier network to meet customer and product requirements.
C&S Machine is a family owned, professionally run contract manufacturer that has been a leader in the industry since 1966. C&S is dedicated to inspiring people, building great teams, and delivering extraordinary results. We’re growing and are looking for people who share this same dedication, who take pride in the work they do, who collaborate with their teammates, and who aspire to get better every day. We reward that dedication with:
- Generous bonus structure
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 80% company-paid healthcare benefits
- 401(k) company match
- Work/life balance
- Clean, safe work environment
- State-of-the-art technology, equipment, and facility
We have a deep desire to engage, empower and provide opportunity for employees at all levels in the organization and strongly promote work/life balance, and life-long learning and development. We enjoy a family oriented, people focused culture that has been a key factor in positioning our organization for the opportunities we now have today. Below are the duties and responsibilities for the Supply Chain Liaison:
Outside Supplier Management
- Identify strategic supply chain needs and source competitive suppliers to support those needs.
- Establish supplier metrics to assess the ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Work directly with subcontracting suppliers to ensure that subcontracted parts arrive on time.
- Establish open supplier relationships through collaboration and information sharing.
- Establish enhanced lead time and second-tier supplier management
- Continually identify supplier opportunities while driving continuous improvement within those supplier functional relationships.
- Obtains quotes and issues PO’s with approved vendor’s and suppliers.
System and Team Support
- Document supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Assist Quality Compliance Expert when necessary to ensure CAR’s are processed by the supplier and work with supplier and C&S Quality Compliance Expert to achieve an acceptable solution to the corrective action.
- Works closely with Customer Service, Planning & Finance to ensure seamless processing of raw material and outside service procurement activities.
- Regularly review Kanban and stocked items to revise as needed.
- Negotiate with vendors and suppliers to secure optimal pricing and terms.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Outside Supplier, Purchasing, or Quality experience
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and verbal/written communications skills.
- Knowledge and literacy of Microsoft Office applications software.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
C&S Machine Products, Inc. is a Drug-Free Employer.
To Apply for this position:
Apply online at: www.candsmachine.com/careers