Company Overview: Bradley Company, LLC is a full-service Commercial Real Estate Firm founded in 1978. We offer our clients a full range of commercial brokerage and asset services. With regional offices throughout Indiana and Michigan, we employ nearly 250 knowledgeable professionals. Our experienced team manages 10± million square feet of commercial property including office, retail, industrial and medical office buildings among our many clients. In addition, we act as brokerage agents for over 550 commercial properties. We also manage more than 3,000 multi-housing units varying from conventional to student and associations.
Industry: Commercial Real Estate
112 W Jefferson Blvd. Suite 300
South Bend, IN 46601
The groundskeeper is responsible under the general supervision of the Business Manager, Maintenance Supervisor or Community/Business Manager for the general physical condition of the property, specifically that the property is maintained at all times in good physical condition to ensure a clean, and physically attractive product to our residents and display a quality image to the public.
- Grounds/trash pick up
- Curb Appeal
- Common area clean-up
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform all assigned tasks in a professional manner to reflect the highest integrity of the maintenance department and company as a whole.
- Trimming Hedges, removing weeds, raking and disposing of leaves and refuse and cleaning up any pest waste in common areas. Sweeping, blowing and cleaning of the parking lots and trash enclosure areas.
- Sweep and blow all landings at least twice a week (if applicable).
- Maintain flower beds - water/weed.
- Check and replace common area light bulbs as needed. Must check weekly.
- Maintain trash-free property.
- Operate small hand-held power tools such as battery operated drill, Blower, Weed-eater
- Assist with Apartment Turns
- Follow all company emergency policies.
- Reads prints and interprets instructions.
- Work within the established work schedule and at other times as needed.
- Ability to work on his or hers own with only normal supervision.
- Assist with other maintenance duties as necessary when instructed.
To perform this job successfully, an individually must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
To Apply for this position: