Service Desk Technician
Company Overview: MicroIntegration is an IT solutions provider in South Bend, Indiana. We are focused on delivering technology solutions and support to our clients through dedicated IT support, technology planning, and project implementations. In addition, MicroIntegration has a regional data center practice which includes private and hybrid cloud solutions, co-location and ISP services. Since 1999, we’ve been the trusted IT provider and advisor for hundreds of organizations including small/medium business, enterprise, government and education (K-12 and higher education). As a part of our growing team, you will find yourself surrounded by technicians and engineers who are the best in the industry. Our team integrates creativity with a passion for learning the latest technology to provide state-of-the-art solutions and support for our client base. We challenge each other to grow and be the strongest IT provider in the area.
460 Stull Street
South Bend, IN 46601
As a Service Desk Technician, you will be on the frontlines of helping our client partners solve technical problems. You will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. You will responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support MI users and/or client by servicing all technology specific problems or requests via established help desk practices
- Complete documentation of technical issues and resolutions
- Maintain / support customer technology assets including; servers, clients, printers, wireless hardware, and voice/data wiring
- Process desired service requests/change requests by completing necessary documentation following procedures for new users, terminated users, departmental, and organizational changes.
- Provide on-call support as needed (including after hours on a rotational basis)
- Travel to remote sites on a rotational basis to provide excellent support solutions to business needs (including after hours or as needed)
- Previous experience in a technical role preferred, but not required
- Tech savvy with an ability to quickly learn new technical concepts and skills
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, with a broad range of individuals at all levels.
- Resourceful in getting things done, self-starter, productive working independently or collaboratively – ours is a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment with performance expectations and deadlines
- Inquisitiveness and an eagerness to learn new technologies and apply concepts to real world problems
- Share our values: growth, relationships, integrity, and true grit
To Apply for this position: