IT Support/Systems Project Manager
Company Overview: Bradley Company, LLC is a full-service Commercial Real Estate Firm founded in 1978. We offer our clients a full range of commercial brokerage and asset services. With regional offices throughout Indiana and Michigan, we employ nearly 250 knowledgeable professionals. Our experienced team manages 8± million square feet of commercial property including office, retail, industrial and medical office buildings among our many clients. In addition, we act as brokerage agents for over 450 commercial properties. We also manage more than 3,000 multi-housing units varying from conventional to student housing and associations.
Industry: Real Estate, Property Manager
Website: http://www.bradleyco.com/" target="_blank">http://www.bradleyco.com/
South Bend, IN 46601
The IT Support Specialist/Systems Project Manager primary areas of responsibility include facilitating the company IT Vendor to maintain the computer networks, providing technical support throughout all branches of the organization, and strategizing and implementing IT-related projects. The IT Support Specialist/Systems Project Manager must be knowledgeable in computer and mobile device support, diligent, and analytical; they also must possess outstanding communication skills.
The IT Support Specialist/Systems Project Manager is under the general supervision of the Executive Vice President.
- Works with IT Vendor to ensure excellent internal customer support and the IT needs of our professionals are met timely and thoroughly – including the on and off boarding experience and any downtime issues.
- Manages platforms which protect the company data.
- Strategizes, plans, and implements IT-related projects.
- Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications, evaluating proposed changes, recommending changes, and making modifications.
- Implements and monitors training programs including but not limited to: Phishing training, desk-phone training, access to network drives etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot common IT issues.
- Manages copiers and printers in all markets.
- Researches and conducts the full implementation of various operating platforms (ex: SharePoint) including training.
- Develops organizational plans for document storage, implementation and training regarding methodology.
- Manages company contacts and distribution lists in active directory and Office 365.
- Deploys, maintains, and replaces company smartphone and handheld devices.
- Coordinates IT related projects for office relocations.
- Maintains current inventory of hardware, software and resources including but not limited to computers, cell phones, iPad, etc.
- Manage IT vendor agreements and follow-up on help desk tickets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Please note that this list of essential functions is not exhaustive and
may be supplemented as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer and Information Science or equivalent is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of equivalent experience in a business environment.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
To Apply for this position:
Please complete an online application at the following link: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3546849/BradleyCompanyEmploymentApplication