Skills Coach/Tech - Social Work Case Manager
Company Overview: We’re the Hope. As the largest Community Mental Health Center in Indiana, our mission is to strengthen our communities and to improve the health and well-being of those we are privileged to serve. We use evidence based practices that treat the whole person. Our team of board-certified psychiatrists and psychologists, highly trained and certified therapists, nurses, and case workers deliver comprehensive care and treatment for mental health conditions.
460 Stull Street
South Bend, IN 46601
Full time opportunities available
These providers are responsible for providing case management and skill building services to an assigned caseload. As a Skills Coach/Technician, you will provide services at Bowen Center locations, in the community, schools, and often in clients’ homes. Your caseload may consist of child/adolescent or adult population depending on the location and need. Providers in these roles assist both parents and children with psycho-social skills building practices identified in the clients’ treatment plan. Skills building includes evidence based coping strategies, social skills, developmental life skills and executive functioning skills.
Duties of this role may include:
- Facilitate clients' learning and development of new skills, improving functionality and independence
- Ensure clients are linked with other needed healthcare providers
- Ensure clients are addressing the goals that are important to them and/or their referral source
- Participate in medical appointments with the organization’s medical staff
- Ensure clients are making progress and are discharged within an appropriate timeframe
- Transport clients as needed and appropriate to their care
->As a state of the art Healthcare Organization – we require all our staff to receive a flu shot to further protect our staff and the patients we serve.
- Traditional and High Deductible Options
- HSA and FSA Options
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
403B Retirement Plan through Lincoln Financial:
- Fully Vested at Day 1
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 15 days PTO
- PTO accrual rate increases after 3 years and 7 years.
- Funeral Leave
- Paid out bi-annually
- University Partnerships and Tuition Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement programs
- Student Loan Paydown through Gradifi
- After 1 year of service = $100 per month toward student loans
- National Health Service Corp member
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Indiana State Loan Repayment Program
- Bowen provides supervision hours for staff seeking licensure and covers the cost of licensure applications and exams.
- Tick Monster Perks (Discount Tickets)
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 200+ In-House Trainings
- Mileage Reimbursement
1-2 years of professional experience preferred
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Must meet at least one of the following educational requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Associate’s Degree
- 60 undergraduate college credits
- High school diploma/GED with 5 years related experience
Base pay is dependent on education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree: $14.50 - $15.75/hour
- Associate’s Degree: $13.00 - $14.00/hour
To Apply for this position:
To apply for this position: please visit careers.bowencenter.org. All of Bowen Center's positions are under the "All Jobs" tab.
You will be asked to fill out an application or submit a resume.