Registered Nurse - Pediatric
A Rosie Place
Company Overview: A Rosie Place is Indiana's first licensed, not-for-profit, specialty hospital, exclusively dedicated to serving the growing number of children who are medically fragile. If this is a specialty area you have desired to work in, we will be pleased to provide the additional training for you to become part of our team.
Industry: not for profit
53131 Quince Rd
South Bend, IN 466289691
NOW HIRING FOR 8 AND 12 HOUR EVENING AND NIGHT POSITIONS! PART-TIME, FULL-TIME, AND PRN POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
A Rosie Place is seeking Registered Nurses to join our elite team where love, care, and fun live! Candidates must have great communication skills, a team player mentality, and a love for engaging with children who are medically fragile through family centered care.
· Current Registered Nurse licensed in Indiana with experience working with medically fragile children and their families
· Love Children! Compassionate, Trustworthy, Innovated, Dedicated and Positive
· Current BLS certification; PALS certification preferred
· Excellent communication skills with a clear ability to follow specific instructions
· Excellent customer service skills
· Care for children who are medical fragile
· Manage the day-to-day care of children; assesses the health care needs and evaluates clinical care plan.
· Collaborate with all clinical staff and may provide direct oversight and mentoring
· Collaborate effectively with the team to ensure continuity and consistency of care
· Engage families in the treatment plan of their child
· Positively influence the overall clinical culture and program direction
· Participation in quality improvement development
· Keep abreast of current developments and changes to ensure the highest level of quality care
· Respect the individual culture, diversity and rights of all clients, their families and the community
· Meet leadership expectations, accredited standards and other standards required by appropriate governing bodies
· Prioritize duties in a manner consistent with organizational objectives and growth
· Take pride and ownership in A Rosie Place
Mindset of a Rosie Team Member:
· Long-Term Commitment – you are “all-in” and committed long-term to our mission
· Supportive Relationships – you are continually surrounded by like-minded team members
· Quarterly & Weekly Rhythm – your refocus every 90 days and start each week with a sense of purpose
· Confidently Ambitious - you remain positive and convey confidence despite obstacles and challenges
· Self-Aware – you are coachable, aware of your unique abilities, and leverage the unique abilities of colleagues and partners
· Healthy Habits – you care for yourself, increase your knowledge, and practice gratitude
· Self- Value – you are continually making your future bigger than your past
· Energizer – you provide energy and encouragement to others rather than drain it from others
Physical Skills Required:
Requires physical ability and stamina to perform all aspects of ARP care and be able to lift at least 35 pounds, with the possibility that some cases or areas assigned may require heavier lifting
Request that any applicant be able to work a minimum of two-three shifts per month. We have PRN positions with up to 30 hours a week. Weekday and weekend eight and twelve hour scheduling available for all shifts.
For more information, visit www.arosieplace.org or call 574.235.8899.
To Apply for this position:
Apply online at arosieplace.org