Sr. Financial Analyst
Company Overview: Be part of a dynamic, client-focused team where you can share your ideas, contribute to the growth of our clients, and define your future! We live our core values everyday. Itís what sets us apart. Create A Great Experience Do The Right Thing Foster Collaboration Pursue Growth Own Your Future Along with our strong, positive culture youíll find: Unparalleled teamwork Continuous learning and development A place to share your ideas A variety of interesting work and clients An environment of support and collaboration We offer competitive compensation and flexible benefits.
202 S. Michigan St
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Our Core Values are lived in our business and our culture is fueled by them.
• Create A Great Experience
• Do the Right Thing
• Foster Collaboration
• Pursue Growth
• Own Your Future
Gibson’s purpose is to protect what matters most. We help clients identify and understand the risks they face today and uncover the emerging risks of tomorrow. Our incredible team is committed to providing exceptional service, emulating best practices, and providing access to tools and resources that keep our colleagues and employees educated, informed, and compliant.
As a member of the Finance Team reporting to the CFO, the ideal candidate will put to use exceptional organizational and analytical skills. Compiling financial analysis management to implement more efficient strategies and participate in the monthly financial reporting process including preparing P&L reports and other financial analysis to help drive organizational efficiency.
This is intended to be only an overview of primary responsibilities for this role. This is not a complete listing of role functions. All employees are responsible for assisting the organization with various duties as directed by management. Special projects and activities may also be created where employee’s talents can best be utilized. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Monitor, review, and report on trends and patterns of company performance
• Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process
• Prepare presentations to communicate results of analysis
• Ability to “take ownership” of projects from start to finish
• Strong interpersonal skills with business, financial, and operational acumen
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, ideally with a major in Finance or Accounting; CPA designation highly desirable
• Required minimum 5 years of experience in financial analysis and/or accounting
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong proficiency with other Microsoft Office tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Demonstrated exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills
To Apply for this position:
Apply by following this link: