Insurance Agency Manager
Korhorn Financial Group
Company Overview: At Korhorn Financial Group, we bring a lot to the table. Our team includes trained and certified professionals that specialize in wealth management, accounting, and insurance. And while our training may be impressive, what we believe matters even more is the level of knowledge and insight that comes with our personal and business experience. Our diverse backgrounds and hands-on experience helping clients tackle very real financial challenges help us deliver more than you bargained for. You may come to us for retirement advice—and walk out the door with a fresh understanding of how one change in your approach can dramatically reduce your taxes. You may share your most pressing financial concern with us, only to realize that your challenge is easily managed—and that you’re facing a valuable opportunity for growth. Whatever your needs, our team works together to view the big picture from every angle, and then bring every one of our skills to the table to create a values-based financial plan that is designed to give you a stress-free financial future
6910 N. Main Street
Building 16 Unit 41
Granger, Indiana 46530
Insurance Team Leader Mission Statement
The Insurance Team Leader will direct the growth, operations, and service delivery of the Agency Insurance Team while demonstrating a servant heart and providing referable value to the agency and firms’ clients.
Goals and Standards
- Create and manage agency budget.
- Produce and lead team to achieve Premium volume goals.
- Ensure Agency policies and procedures are in compliance with industry standards.
- Provide leadership and expertise on agency software and use.
- Lead staff to create, assess, and execute their educational and career goals.
- Improve referrals to the Wealth & Tax and Business divisions within the firm.
- Lead, Manage and Hold the Insurance Team Accountable
- Manage Insurance processes
- Manage Insurance growth plan
- Insurance Staffing
- Department Meetings
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop and monitor the Insurance Agency budget.
- Achieve individual and team production goals.
- Lead agency meetings and team presentations.
- Develop and monitor agency and individual goals, policies, and procedures.
- Establish and monitor the Agency’s Premium Volume and Retention goals.
- Establish and maintain outstanding Carrier relationships, including monitoring of carrier premium volume, policy count, loss ratios, and retention.
- Develop and execute carrier growth plans.
- Manage agency profit share with each carrier.
- Educate the team and clients on industry trends.
- Collect and evaluate agency growth-related data and metrics.
- Help evaluate prospective agency acquisitions.
- Manage the team’s education regarding underwriting or claims decisions.
- Monitor and explore insurance industry technology trends.
- Model and foster a healthy work environment for insurance agency personnel, including team development and conflict resolution.
- Provide regular performance feedback for team members.
- Work with the new business team to identify, establish, and maintain professional referral relationships.
- Identify and evaluate existing and lead sources.
- Ensure Agency policies and procedures created and followed by all to deliver exceptional client service.
- Work with the service team to improve client services and responds to client concerns or complaints.
- Supervise all agency staff.
To Apply for this position:
To apply, visit: https://korhornfinancial.topgradingonline.com/job_openings