Executive Assistant | Client Service Associate
Smith & Associates
Company Overview: Private wealth advisory practice providing financial planning and wealth management service and advice
Industry: Financial Services
205 W JEFFERSON BLVD
South Bend, IN 46601
Excellent opportunity within the financial services industry.
Looking for a highly organized and motivated individual who is interested in a long-term opportunity helping shape an already successful private wealth advisory practice. Individual must be detail and service oriented, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects, and work in a fast-paced environment.
In addition, the appropriate candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Cool and calm under pressure
- Proficient in technology platforms, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Able to integrate new technology in daily work.
- Good listener
- Enjoys working with the public, providing excellent client service
- Independent and self motivated
- Problem solver, ability to anticipate and understand future steps necessary to accomplish tasks
- High energy
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
Work responsibilities may include the following:
- Assist with incoming calls
- Assist with scheduling client appointments
- Assist with the preparation for client meetings
- Maintain and track notes and tasks in CRM
- Track to-dos and ensure timely completion
- Maintain and organize client records
- Handle client service issues as they arise
- Handle client meeting follow-up tasks as delegated by the lead advisor
- Assist with managing the new client onboarding process
Assistant to the Lead Advisor;
- Assist with managing the schedule and model week activities
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material
- Responsible for timely set-up of client meetings (in person & virtual)
- Manage meeting notes
- Manage follow-up tasks and to-dos
- Assist with client correspondence and advice-based documents
- Assist with managing the down-stream process from lead advisor activities
- Maintain and update team and advisor websites
- Assist with marketing the practice in the local area (networking)
- Assist with managing client recognition, congratulations & associated gifts
- Look for opportunities to go above and beyond to appreciate clients
This is not a sales position.
Industry (finance and / or banking) experience a plus.
Competitive compensation based on experience. Benefits are available.
This position is located in South Bend, Indiana
To Apply for this position:
Please submit cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format.
Instructions for applying for this position:
Resumes will not be accepted without a cover letter that states why you would be a good fit for this position and the compensation range you wish to discuss. Also, in your cover letter, please describe your three most defining characteristics or attributes. This exercise is meant to show us your writing skills and ability to follow directions as well as to help us get to know you.
- Note: You must follow these instructions, or your resume will be rejected. Thank you.