Construction Project Manager
Company Overview: Nuway Construction is a Design/Build General Contractor with projects in Northern Indiana and Southern Michigan. At Nuway Construction we offer a relationship-based approach to deliver a spectacular building experience. We take the time to understand the customerís operational goals and we design for their specific needs. We provide a great working environment and your ability to fit within our team is key to your and our success. We offer paid vacation, a matching 401(k) plan, and paid health insurance for the employee.
Industry: General Contractor - Commercial and Industrial
2119 Carmen Court
Goshen, Indiana 46526
· Project Scheduling
· Project Supervision
· Develop and maintain beneficial rapport with Owner, Architect, & Local Authorities.
· Monitor and expedite project material deliveries as they pertain to each trade.
· Maintain and control inventory of all company-owned or operated equipment and tools.
· Participate in Red-line meetings and have a clear understanding of the project scope.
· Provide input and solutions in the design and build process.
· Review and negotiate sub-contracts
· Assist in developing project strategy (general conditions, scheduling, etc.)
· Assist in value engineering (find ways to save money, material, or time).
· Analyze working drawings and specifications with Superintendent.
· Review subcontract work scopes for omissions or discrepancies.
· Cost and Quality Control
· Monitor project budget to ensure maximum profitability.
· Complete all change order preparation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or equivalent experience
· Ability to identify risks and work safely
· Ability to problem-solve effectively
· Strong analytical, literacy and numerical skills
· Flexible with the ability to multi-task
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
· Lead meetings with customers and vendors
· Manage budgets and negotiate contracts with sub-contractors
· Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
· Computer skills
· Proficiency in MS Office suite and E-mail.
To Apply for this position:
Please mail or bring in person your resume to:
2119 Carmen Court
Goshen, IN 46526