Company Overview: Bradley Company, LLC is a full-service Commercial Real Estate Firm founded in 1978. We offer our clients a full range of commercial brokerage and asset services. With regional offices throughout Indiana and Michigan, we employ nearly 250 knowledgeable professionals. Our experienced team manages 10± million square feet of commercial property including office, retail, industrial and medical office buildings among our many clients. In addition, we act as brokerage agents for over 550 commercial properties. We also manage more than 3,000 multi-housing units varying from conventional to student and associations.
Industry: Commercial Real Estate
112 W Jefferson Blvd. Suite 300
South Bend, IN 46601
Responsible for leasing apartments in accordance with policy and procedure set by management and under the direct supervision of the Business/Community Manager. Establishes relationships with prospective residents and maintains relationships with current residents and other staff members. The Leasing Consultant is generally the first person encountered by a prospective renter and the first person in contact with a resident visiting the office. Therefore, a sense of decorum and a professional appearance is required for this role.
5 Primary Responsibilities
- Customer Service
- Touring Apartments
- Resident Retention
- Lease Execution & Lease
- Vendor and Client Relations
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Responsibilities listed below are not all-inclusive but are indicative of the types of activities normally performed by the Leasing Consultant. To be successful in this job, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Marketing – advertise community and available apartment homes using a variety of media and promoting materials through outreach
- Present community and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective residents
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospects using pre-qualifying methods
- Confirm rental application data and personal/employment references
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
- Write lease contracts and handle lease signings
- With assistance of or under direction of Business/Community Manager handle renewal efforts at the site
- Receive and record resident service requests and other on-site communications, directing them to the appropriate staff member(s)
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability that is expected.
- Proven working experience in sales and/or customer service
- Working knowledge of real estate and leasing practices
- Must be able to demonstrate independence & manage time schedules well
- Proven successful sales track record
- Must be persuasive and able to overcome objections
- MS Office familiarity
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High School diploma required
To Apply for this position: