Community Engagement Coordinator
A Rosie Place for Children
Company Overview: Leadership opportunity with NFP organization A Rosie Place for Children is expanding!
Industry: not for profit
53131 Quince Rd
South Bend, IN 46628
Are you an enthusiastic leader who loves to engage and grow relationships?
If you thrive on challenges that highlight your skills in marketing, branding, and communication to share a powerful message, this opportunity is for you. A Rosie Place for Children is growing its team and is hiring a Community Engagement Coordinator.
We are seeking a Community Engagement Coordinator to join our team with key responsibilities including the development and execution of a strategic plan to saturate the market with the mission of our organization. This key team player will engage our community, thrive in social settings, hold public events, provide leadership for all public awareness efforts and create marketing materials for distribution. The ideal candidate is very organized, has a collaborative nature, a strong ability to communicate with a varied population, a passion for building strong relationships, and thrives on results with a proven track record of success.
This role provides unparalleled experience, opportunity for advancement, exposure to non-profit business, access to build a network of connections, and an opportunity to be part of a team advancing a new innovative initiative for children.
- Cultivate new relationships with community members to build the A Rosie Place for Children Brand and increase awareness throughout our community
- Serve as the primary contact for public outreach for increasing community visibility.
- Develop and execute the strategic plan to reach all immediate areas of service to generate interest and highlight the mission.
- Create an outreach campaign that reignites A Rosie Place for Children as significant and in need
- Create original, relevant, editorial elements that reach and inspire the public, including but not limited to news stories, photo stories, and feature articles • Website management and maintenance of information flow
- Develop platform for on-line giving program and manages content and e-mail blasts
- Actively participates with team in strategic planning with short and long term goals to support funding requirements. Creates opportunities for key leadership to be visible.
- Actively participates on the foundations Public Outreach CommitteeIdeal Candidate
- BA/BS or 2+ years of experience required; entry level role for recent college graduate will be considered
To Apply for this position:
Send resume to email@example.com or fill out an application at arosieplace.org