Catering Sales Coordinator
Palais Royale/Navarre Hospitality
Company Overview: Navarre Hospitality Group owns and/or manages the following facilities: Matterhorn Conference Center, Crystal Ballroom at the Lerner, The Exchange, The Woodward, Palais Royale, The Armory
105 West Colfax Ave
South Bend , IN 46601
Navarre Hospitality Group is expanding, and we are looking for dynamic and energetic Catering and Sales Coordinator.
The Catering Sales Coordinator is responsible for soliciting catering/event business and maintaining relationships with existing clients in order to meet revenue goals. There is an inherent expectation to drive results for constant business growth and increased revenue streams for Navarre Hospitality Group.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Achieve budgeted revenue for Food & Beverage Banqueting/Catering Sales for the calendar year.
• Work with clients in all aspects during their planning stages, as well as onsite/offsite coordination for upcoming events, to include the preparation and distribution of all necessary paperwork.
• Site tours with potential clients
• Menu Discussion to fit clients wants and needs.
• Coordinate and assist with banquet menus pricing and revenue minimums using current competitive data.
• Work closely with the Director of Sales and the team to create and ensure quality levels of services are being met on a daily basis.
• Assisting with execution of the event.
• Establish business and client contacts in the Michiana surrounding areas.
Navarre Hospitality Group owns and/or manages the following facilities: Matterhorn Conference Center, Crystal Ballroom at the Lerner, The Exchange, The Woodward, Palais Royale, The Armory
Visit our website/social media sites to learn more about Navarre Hospitality Group!
• Ability to work flexible schedule including nights, holidays and weekends, as needed.
• Computer literate with moderate to complex system.
• Experience in Food and Beverage is preferred.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of all departments of catering.
• The ability to communicate customer needs and resolve complaints.
• Sales ability and skill in both oral and written form.
• Basic computational ability. Punctual
To Apply for this position:
Send Resume to Richelle at email@example.com OR call (574) 235-5582