Company Overview: Aunalytics is a data management and analytics company. We provide businesses with a cutting-edge cloud platform where they can run their core applications on secure, high-performance computing infrastructure, create integrated data-marts using enterprise analytics software, and gain on-demand access to technology and data science experts to develop algorithms that drive digital transformation.
460 Stull Street
South Bend, IN 46601
As an Executive Assistant at Aunalytics, you will spend each day providing a broad range of administrative support to our executive leadership team (as they manage an ever-growing work load and a long list of commitments, contacts, and projects). You will strive each day to make our leaders more effective. You will handle the day-to-day operations of the executive offices and do your best to make life easier for our team. This is not an easy job! It is fast-paced, demanding, and ever-changing. Each day is different than the next and each week you are likely going to be asked to do something you have never done before. At times, you are likely to feel as if you are trying to “herd cats”. But, if you enjoy new challenges and love to learn, you will be really proud of the work you do here and you won’t be able to imagine working anywhere else.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage calendars and schedules; maximize efficiency by organizing, prioritizing, and managing competing interests for time and attention
- Proactively identify issues that can impact the leaders’ ability to execute on commitments and coordinate mitigation of those issues
- Communicate clearly and consistently with internal and external constituents; handle high-level contacts and communications.
- Maintain contact database and document interaction with key contacts.
- Provide general and administrative support to the executive leadership team
- Anticipate, and respond proactively to, the needs of the executive leadership team
- Compose and distribute professional correspondence, using individual initiative and as assigned
- Coordinate various events and functions
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the executive leadership team
- Complete special projects as assigned by the executive leadership team
- Maintain a high-level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and anticipate the needs of top-level executives
- Outstanding reading, writing, and research skills
- Ability to perform complex tasks with attention to detail and quality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to represent the company with professionalism and poise
- Ability to manage projects of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Highly motivated to learn, grow, and take on increasingly higher-level tasks
- Resourceful in getting things done, self-starter, and productive working independently or collaboratively – ours is a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment with performance expectations and deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and contribute ideas that make the team, processes, and solutions better
- Share our values: growth, relationships, integrity, and true grit
What's in it for You?
- Opportunity to be a part of a local company committed to making a difference in our community
- Chance to work with a rapidly expanding tech company
- Flexible schedule and paid time off
- Free snacks and an unlimited supply of coffee
- Social events such as happy hours, game nights, holiday parties, birthday celebrations, movie days, ice cream sundae bars, fancy coffee carts, company softball team, etc.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including health, vision, dental, and life insurance
To Apply for this position: