Company Overview: MicroIntegration is an IT solutions provider in South Bend, Indiana. We are focused on delivering technology solutions and support to our clients through dedicated IT support, technology planning and project implementations. In addition, MicroIntegration has a regional data center practice which includes private and hybrid cloud solutions, co-location and ISP services. Since 1999, we’ve been the trusted IT provider and advisor for hundreds of organizations including small/medium business, enterprise, government and education (K-12 and higher education). As a part of our growing team, you will find yourself surrounded by technicians and engineers who are the best in the industry. Our team integrates creativity with a passion for learning the latest technology to provide state-of-the-art solutions and support for our client base. We challenge each other to grow and be the strongest IT provider in the area.
460 Stull Street
South Bend, IN 46601
As Contract Administrator your responsibilities will require you to wear many hats. You will be required to manage and maintain contractual files, contract awards, sales orders, product delivery paperwork. You will also assist with the accounts receivable process and respond to customer questions about invoices. Successful Contract Administrators are extremely detail oriented, enjoy solving problems work well with others, and perform well under stress.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contract setup and monitoring for changes/additions/expirations (ensuring proper financial coding)
- Review all technician time entries prior to billing to ensure proper financial coding and process
- Produce accurate, timely reports to inform management of changes in recurring revenue
- Process, approve, and post all monthly invoices for Monthly Recurring Revenue and Time and Materials
- Communicate with clients on an as-needed basis; accurately answering questions about invoices and providing a high-quality customer service experience
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in accounting (ideal, but not required)
- Experience in an administrative support role
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Suite (including in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Prior communication with C+ level executives a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize competing work demands and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to defend your professional decisions and organize proof that your ideas and processes are correct
- Resourceful in getting things done, self-starter, productive working independently or collaboratively – ours is a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment with performance expectations and deadlines
- Share our values: growth, relationships, integrity, and true grit
To Apply for this position: