Accounts Receivable Specialist
Bradley Company, LLC
Company Overview: A seasoned and talented team of solution-driven, commercial real estate professionals serving the Midwest region. We provide innovative services for all commercial real estate needs. Bradley Company is committed to, and actively invests in, the growth and prosperity of our local communities. Our highest priority is to help our clients align their real estate requirements with their strategic business objectives. Our full-service approach ensures that every client’s experience with Bradley Company is outstanding from beginning to end. Our expertise in all sectors of the market allows us to create an environment that solves problems and strengthens relationships. Trust, loyalty and responsibility are at the heart of everything we do. With a company history that began in 1978, our team consists of more than 270 professionals throughout Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. Bradley Company is built on our shared core values entrepreneurial, collaborative, integrity and champion.
Industry: Commercial Real Estate
112 W Jefferson Blvd., Suite 300
South Bend, IN 46601
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for effective management, analysis and problem resolution of the company's outstanding accounts and the application of payments
5 Primary Responsibilities
- Internal/ External Customer Service
- Workflow efficiencies
- Accurate coding/postings
- Timely coding of AR receipts
- Timely posting of AR receipts
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Timely receipting of tenant payments
- Timely posting of tenant payments
- Timely posting of weekly missing AR activity sent by accounting
- Preparing daily remote bank deposits for all non-automatic deposit accounts. Periodically prepare manual bank deposits and deliver to bank branch.
- Producing and sending electronic statements for monthly rental statements and late statements for commercial properties.
- Preparation of tenant billbacks
- Preparation monthly property utility spreadsheet billback
- Preparing account reconciliations for tenants when necessary
- Assist accountants and property managers with miscellaneous reports, requests, and entries
- Process any tenant action requests (TARS) sent by Lease Administration
- Analyze lease entries and changes submitted by Property Managers
- Reviewing tenant ledgers and ensuring Property Managers changes are reflected
- Research pre-paid balances and resolve payment discrepancies
- Provide assistance to tenants and systems analyst with PayLease upon request
- Timely response to any AR inquiries from:
- Property Management
- Special projects
- Other duties may be assigned
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a college or university.
Three to five years of related experience and/or training preferred. In lieu of a BA/BS degree, must have five or more years related experience.
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
To Apply for this position: