Graham Allen Partners
Company Overview: Graham Allen Partners is a private investment firm focused on partnering with entrepreneurs to build great companies. Our team has extensive executive-level experience investing in, building, and operating early-stage technology and technology-enabled companies. We utilize our experience to create value in our portfolio companies, deliver market leading returns for our investors, and positively contribute to the communities we serve. Our current investment focus is big data and analytics and we are proud to support six local portfolio companies that are doing transformational work in the South Bend area. Current portfolio companies include, but are not limited to: Data Realty, Aunalytics, MicroIntegration, SEMMA Health, Qumulus Solutions, and AC3. The Graham Allen Partners team spends each day supporting our portfolio companies by raising capital, attracting talent, executing acquisitions, and providing a suite of professional services designed to allow our companies to focus on their most critical business functions: building their technology and delivering value to clients.
130 South Main Street
South Bend, IN 46601
As an Accounting Assistant, you will assist the accounting team with the firm’s day-to-day accounting operations and complete special accounting projects as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with month-end financial reporting
- Assist with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and reconciliations
- Prepare financial documents required for audits
- Other projects as assigned by a senior staff member
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
- Strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
- Ability to learn quickly in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with a frequently demanding schedule
- Ability to perform complex tasks with attention to detail and quality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to represent the company with professionalism and poise
- Ability to manage projects of a highly confidential and critical nature
To Apply for this position:
Please email your resume to Mary Jo Ogren at email@example.com.