A community's health care services say a lot about that community's commitment to a high quality of life. St. Joseph County sets itself apart with an exemplary health care delivery system. In addition to two major hospitals that serve the county and region, we also offer surgery centers, physicians clinics, labs and medical services that make the region uniquely qualified to provide high-level care.
Memorial Hospital of South Bend
615 N Michigan St.
South Bend, IN 46601
- 516-bed regional referral center for cardiac, cancer, childbirth, emergency medicine and rehabilitation services
- Memorial Children's Hospital
- Memorial Health Professionals: 574.647.6800
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center
5215 Holy Cross Pkwy.
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- All 254 rooms are private
- All rooms have full bathrooms
- One of the nation's 15 Top Health Systems
- One of "America's Most Wired" hospitals (2011, 2012)
- Physician Referral: 866.757.6248