The downside to a strong economy is a tight labor market. Employers are seeking new ways to connect with quality candidates, fill higher-level roles by offering additional training to employees with potential, and creating a culture that allows them to retain and develop their best and brightest workers.
Panel Discussion on Best Practices in Recruitment, Retention and Training
- Brad Bishop, Executive Director, OrthoWorx
- Chad Hartzell, Executive Director, Talent & Organizational Development, Beacon Health System
- Janet Hughes, Assistant Vice President, Manager of Talent Acquisition, 1st Source Bank
- Mark Melnick, Technical Training Manager, BENTELER Automotive
- Mary Jo Ogren, Director, Graham Allen Partners
Audience Q & A
Regional education and training providers will be on hand after the panel discussion to share information on how they can support your efforts to build a stronger workforce.
The South Bend Regional Chamber, Indiana Career Consortium (INCC), Michiana Chapter of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), and Michiana Human Resources Association (MHRA) are joining together to provide employers with the opportunity to hear best practices from their peers and to connect with the abundant education and training resources available in the South Bend-Elkhart Region.
$25 per person. Cancellations must be received at least 24 hours in advance of event day and time for a 100% refund.
Email email@example.com or call Cara Grabowski at 574.400.4032.